Thursday, July 27, 2006

Versatile Toppings Redux


Ronnie shocked

No Evil Beaver this week, or was there. Of course at the end of the episode, Veronica finds the explosives in Mayor Goodwood's hangar which one can assume that they were planted there by Beaver who obviously can get in as he planted a bomb on his plane.


Dick and Ronnie

Even though no Evil Beaver,there was plenty of Dick, including one of my favorite of his scenes after he "nailed" Vee. Granted he remembered her taller and less upity. Classic Dick. I can't want until Ronnie starts sporting an "I (Heart) Dick" t-shirt.


Kristin Cavallari the lesbian

But this episode was about the Kristen Cavallari, the evil lesbian, or should I call her Rick Santorum (seriously, am I the only one that caught that?). Also I'm sure if you look through my archives, you can find a few larger promotional picture of the chick from Laguna Beach courtesy of UPN/WB.

Madison Sinclair in curls

But nobody can out Queen-B Madison Sinclair who tormented Cavallari's girlfriend, although I have to say curls are not her best look.


Awwwwwww

All I have to say here is awwwwwwwwwwww. Plus I'm for anything that keeps Vee and Logan apart. I know I've said this before, but I hope Hannah comes back from Vermont this season.


S.H.I.P. website

This last cap is from the S.H.I.P. website. You really need to click on the picture to enlarge. The first couple entries seem normal for a gay message board, but check out the last two topics.

No comments: